Friday, February 26, 2010

Sweet Sixteens

Sixteen years ago today, God appointed February 26th as the day in which he would bless us with the life of Danielle Moriah, my sister. And what a precious gift she has been for our family and to all those who know and love her.

Lord, I thank you for the life of my precious sister. As much as my heart cherishes her, I know it is not even a tenth of how much you love her. I pray that as she celebrates her 16th birthday that you would show her what you alone have destined for her. And like Queen Esther, may you use Danielle with power for your divine purposes.

Princess, my words fail me when I try to describe just how much you mean to me and what a privilege it is to be your sister. I want you to know that I count you as one of the greatest blessings in my life. I love you sooooo much princess.

Happy 16th Birthday, Tati!!!






Photographs courtesy of the super talented Jess from Be You Images

4 comments:

Rute said...

She is so pretty, and cute... and also has a great big sister!!! Happy birthday, Danielle! God bless you sweetie!!

Danielle said...

Thank you for such a sweet blog! I have de best family! Hehehe :)

veterankindergartenteacher said...

What a precious birthday gift for your sister! You should save a copy of your birthday tribute blog page for her. She can look back on it to remember what a special sister she has!

Blessings!

Melody said...

She is beautiful! I love those pictures....how cool with the toe shoes and rocking chair. Love that one. She is blessed to have a big sister like you to pray for her and love her like you do.