I actually got this idea from Holly and loved it so I'm sharing it with you. Basically all we have to do is share 9 of our blessings from 2009.
Here is my list (in no particular order):
1. My hubby graduated from FIU and became a pastor hence I became a pastor's wife. =)
2. Met some incredible people from Texas during our first VBS at Doral Baptist Church.
3. Went on an amazing mini-vacay with my hubby that included zip-lining for the first time.
4. Started a new women's small group. (God is doing God-sized stuff there. I am sure of this.)
5. Spent New Years with my family (hubby's side) in Kentucky and got to go skiing together for the very first time in Indiana. *Pics to come soon.
6. One of my best friends, Meli, got married.
7. Had a great birthday weekend in Key West with my family.
8. Began leading the youth group at Doral Baptist Church alongside my hubby.
9. God blessed me with amazing women in my life who inspire, encourage and motivate me (If you are reading this, then you are probably one of them).
Who knows what the Lord has in store for us in 2010 but I know one thing...wherever He leads, I will follow.
Will you share your 2009 blessings with us?