Saturday, June 13, 2009

We're on TWITTER

Although I said I'd never join Twitter, both my husband and I have succumbed to the temptation. All this just in hopes that we will win a free iPhone from #SquareSpace. I can't say much yet except that I hope it's not as time-consuming (i.e. addicting) as Facebook because honestly I don't think I can keep up with all of this technology.

Here is a link to our Twitter accounts: Luki and Indy. Is anyone else on Twitter? We could use a little love (hint, hint). =)

3 comments:

**cH@rLeNe** said...

lol. u r so funny. thats great. now we can talk to each other :)

Melody said...

I'm a little confused by the whole twitter thing. Maybe I'll give it another whirl. Hope ya'll have a great day of worship today!

The Learning Journey said...

I'm with Melody... it's not as practical as FB... been there done that. I hope you win the phone, Indy!!!!!!