Monday, May 25, 2009

Untitled

From the lack of my posts you can probably tell that I haven't had much to blog about lately. The truth of the matter is that so many times I have been an encourager for others and this one time in my life I'm at the other end. I need a little cheering up myself.

God is really working in me to strip me away from old habits and thought processes. At times, it's painful and at other times, it's frustrating because I want to be able to do it on my own and at my pace. But God in his sovereignty won't allow me to and for that I am thankful. I can now understand how Paul felt when he wrote this in Romans 8:18: "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

2 comments:

EmCee said...

Awww.. I wish there was something I could say to cheer you up Indy! You have always shared helpful insights or bible verses with me when I'm struggling with something... I will pray for you. Specifically, for God to give you what you need to make this process less painful and frustrating.

Love you!

The Learning Journey said...

I agree with EmCee... you are stronger and wiser than you probably see yourself as. Stay steady on your course. You will be at peace and have clarity with your uncertainty soon... God is in control. xoxoxo