Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy birthday Lucas!


Twenty nine years ago today God blessed a family in Brazil with a precious baby boy. Today I celebrate this man's life. I celebrate the life of my husband and best friend, the man who has taught me what it means to live a life spent serving the one who humbly came to serve us.

Happy birthday Lucas Moura de Almeida. I truly and wholeheartedly believe that when God created you, He must've been thinking of me. ;) My prayer today is that the Lord would continue to use you to share His love with others and that He would continue equipping you to lead others into a genuine relationship with Him. As your wife, I pray that through His strength, I would enable you to continue pursuing your first love, Jesus Christ, all the days of your life. I love you.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
-James 1:17

No comments: