Just a handful (or two) of things I am grateful for:
1. My God who shows his love and grace for me through the people I work with, my family, friends and even strangers.
2. Ms. Betancourt who goes above and beyond.
3. My job and the amazing group of first grade teachers that I have the privilege of working with at Shenandoah Elementary.
4. My sister and her hubby's generosity (Mike and Deby, I can't thank you guys enough for loaning me your car! You are my life savers!).
5. My friend Geri who shares her insights about the Reading program at FIU and books (Thanks, Geri!)
6. Our new church location
7. My family and extended family (including my Brazilian cousins-in-law that I am getting to know, Rute and Patricia).
8. My friends (as cliche as it sounds...there are actually too many to name)
9. My faithful blog followers
10. My hubby's patience and wisdom
What are you grateful for today?
-Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34