Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Taking Chances"

My little sister's bestfriend had been planning to surprise Danielle with tickets to the Celine Dion concert for months now. Certainly one of the most thoughtful gifts she could have received. Even before Danielle was speaking she could be heard humming/singing from her carseat "My Heart Will Go On".

Little did I know that I would end up going along for the ride. At about 7:15 am I received a phone call from my mami inviting me to the Celine Dion concert. It turns out she had one extra ticket and after a little contemplation I knew there was no way on earth I could turn down the offer. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

And so it was. To describe the concert in one word I would say it was SPECTACULAR! Like nothing I have ever seen. From the costume changes to the choreography...everything was amazing. And Celine, well, what can I say, she was absolutely flawless!

Enjoy some of the pictures of our first Celine Dion concert. And Happy Birthday, Tats...enjoy your birthday month. I am glad I get to share it with you. =)


Danielle getting blindfolded on the ride over to the concert.


@ the BankAtlantic Center with the tickets...






Love those white shoes!






Celine Dion's final performance...The Titanic Song


My mom and me after the concert.

3 comments:

The Learning Journey said...

What an awesome experience and a memorable story to go with it!!

Anonymous said...

We were there too !!!! :)

**cH@rLeNe** said...

awwwwww thats so cute happy bday tats! luv u!