Sunday, January 4, 2009

All Good Things Must Come to an End

As the saying goes, "All good things must come to an end" and although I don't completely agree with the cliché you can't deny that it makes for a catchy title and I just couldn't resist the opportunity to use it. Tomorrow we (teachers) go back to work and as much as I have enjoyed these two weeks off I am looking forward to seeing the little ones. I know I am going to go back to students with missing teeth, haircuts and maybe an inch taller than they were when I last saw them.

Not only is my vacation from school over but I will also be returning to graduate school. I am actually enrolled in two courses and as excited I am about it, I'm also a little apprehensive. So far I've been able to do really well (I have a 4.0 GPA...so what if I've only taken six credits?). It's not that graduate school is easier but I am in a sense a more mature student. I guess that's why it feels like I handle it better than when I was doing my undergrad.

Like a good friend of ours says, "The best is yet to come". Stay posted!

No comments: