Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mami's birthday


Yesterday the most important woman in my life celebrated her birthday. As I went from store to store in the mall I realized that my attempt at showing her my sincere gratitude was futile. There is nothing I can give her to show her how much I love her and how grateful I am to God for showing me a little bit of His love through my mami. And it is for that reason that I am eternally indebted to her.

Mami, you are an amazing woman. I praise God for your life. You have exemplified not only a mother but a friend. I pray that our God will someday enable me to do what you have been able to do with so much ease which is simply to love us without measure. I love you!

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

The Learning Journey said...

Very well said! Happy Birthday, Mami!

Mike said...

Wow time sure flies. It seemed like that dinner was only a couple weeks ago.