Saturday, July 16, 2011

What I love most about VBS is...


the opportunity that I have to share Christ's love with those that mean the world to me. Vivian was my second grade student during the 2009-2010 school year. Never in a million years would I have imagined that God would give me the opportunity to invite my former student to participate in our church's Vacation Bible School program. However, this year He allowed my dreams to come true.

Vivi, I started praying for you the summer of 2009 even before the first day of school. I knew the moment that I met you that you were a very special girl. Never forget that I love you dearly but there is someone out there that loves you more than I do and that is Jesus Christ.

Gracias Olguita por confiar en nosotros con tu tesoro. Ustedes verdaderamente son la razon que nosotros le sirvimos a Dios. Te quieremos mucho y nunca dejaremos de orar por tu familia hermosa.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14

No comments: