Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer in Brazil

As you may already know my husband was born and raised in Brazil. This past summer we had the opportunity to spend two weeks in Brazil with his family. I love, love, love going to Brazil. I love the language, the people, the food, the music...I love everything about Brazil. Although I am Cuban, I always say that my heart is Brazilian.

Enjoy the pictures from our vacation/family reunion.

Here I am in my hubby's hometown of Salvador, Bahia.

In Praia de Flamengo where we stayed a few days in Lucas' parents beach condo.

At Museu de Arte Moderna (MAM) in Bahia.


My sister-in-law with her beautiful daughters, my nieces. =) (Juju, the baby was sleeping in grandma's arms.)


At the Farol da Barra.

Next to Elevador La Cerda

Meeting my good friend and prima, Rute. She flew in from another state in Brazil so that we could finally meet. =)

Lucas, his sister, and dad preparing to worship God through a special song at Igregia Bautista de Garcia's 100th Anniversary celebration. Lucas' father and grandfather were both pastors of the church.

Celebrating Father's Day in Brazil.

Having dinner with Lucas' cousin, Danilo and his fiancée, Bruna.

No comments: