Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What's so special about Wednesdays?


It’s Wednesday! “Why am I so excited up about it”, you ask. Well because tonight I get together with a group of wonderful ladies for our Women’s Small Group. We are currently reading a Women of Faith Bible Study titled Managing Your Moods.

But tonight is no ordinary night. Tonight we are having our first “Bible Study & Fondue” night at the home of one of the lovely ladies, Erika. I can already tell it probably won’t be the last.

Ever since I started getting involved in women’s ministry and small groups I have loved to share what the Lord is teaching me and listen to other ladies’ testimonies of how the Lord is at work in their lives. There is just something so powerful in building this type of bond with women that are in your same stage in life.

If you live in the Miami area and are interested in being a part of it, I encourage you to get a hold of me. You can send me an email or just leave a comment and I’ll make sure to get back to you with the details.

Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
-Titus 2:3-4

Another special thing about this particular Wednesday is that it is one of my dearest friends' birthday. Happy Birthday, April! Miami misses you. ;)

2 comments:

MusicbyLucas said...

Mi Linda, your ministry is beautiful!!! Just like you!!! ;)

Love, Luki!

Juliana said...

Love this blog and this blog post! New Reader and excited...God Bless you sweetie


Oh... I am a new follower. Please come follow back if you would like. I am doing some great giveaways right now (ipod nano and itunes giftcard) and have some great ones coming up! Nice to meet you!