Saturday, January 23, 2010

Announcing the Winners


My apologies for not posting the results yesterday as promised. Unfortunately, Lucas had to take our laptop in to get repaired and I didn't have access to it until this morning. However there is good news.

As you can see from the little slot machine that Melody is the winner. CONGRATULATIONS! I guess God really wanted you to have this book. ;) Can't wait to hear how God worked in your heart through this. You'll be receiving your second copy of Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World shortly.

And since there were only two ladies that entered the giveaway, I figured I'd send something to both of you. Michael, you'll be receiving a complimentary book, Life Management for Busy Women, as well. It is actually written by one of my favorite Christian authors, Elizabeth George. I know you will make good use of it.

Congratulations to both of you ladies and thank you for being faithful "A Cup of Indy" readers.

P.S. - Stay tuned for our next drawing; it will be taking place in February.