Thursday, November 26, 2009
Counting my Blessings
Here are my top 7 for this year (in no particular order):
1. My church family. They are truly a part of our family.
2. My husband. Definitely evidence that God gives us more than we could ever ask or imagine.
3. My job. Praying that the life of the 18 little ones God has entrusted to my care will know Him.
4. My new Assistant Principal, Dr. V. She was truly God-sent.
5. My family. Always there for me.
6. My friends. Whether I've known you since childhood or whether we have yet to meet (Blogger friends)...I am grateful for each and every single one of you. Somehow or another you have played an important role in my life.
7. My Savior, Jesus Christ. In the words of my favorite pastor, "Life without Him is meaningless, with Him it's everything."
Are you counting your blessings? What are they?