Monday, September 8, 2008

Adopt-a-Classroom

Our class is participating in the "Adopt-a-Classroom" program. The way it works is by teaming up with vendors such as Office Max, Scholastic and many others to provide 100% of the proceeds to the class to use on much needed resources. Our classroom library is in need of a big book easel, a classroom rug and quality children's literature.

Please say you'll sponsor our class. Just click on the link below to make your donation.

Thank you,
Mrs. Almeida

P.S. - Thank you to our first sponsor, Mrs. Deby Lunn! Thanks a million...can't wait to tell the class.

"There is no substitute for books in the life of a child."
Mary Ellen Chase



2 comments:

The Learning Journey said...

We're in this together... I too have the link on my blog page for my class :-) I hope much success your way!

Indy said...

I got two sponsors so far...my sister and one student's parent. =)